In 2012, I will be elected President of the Universe. Count on it.

About Me

My photo
EEEEEYYYYYAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH™!!!!!

Thursday 12 July 2007

Single Stogie Theory...

So I didn't create this photo op. I just happened to be taking a walk in the woods near Lake Tahoe with a freshly lit stogie in one hand and a dumbell in the other. In the middle of fire season. In fact, the last twenty-four hours are a bit of a blur. I just happened to find this rusty dumbbell hidden in a thousand acre wasteland of destroyed forest. I mean come on, the first thing that pops into anybody's head when they see an old dumbbell is to start doing some bicep curls. It's not like I can do anything for the trees, so I might as well feel the pump. And no, I'm not concealing any evidence in my pocket. Like one stogie could have caused all of this.

No comments: