In 2012, I will be elected President of the Universe. Count on it.

About Me

My photo
EEEEEYYYYYAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH™!!!!!

Sunday 15 July 2007

An Apology...

So I just want to say that I'm really sorry for what I wrote about Bill O'Reilly yesterday and I feel really bad about it.

I was out drinking the night before with my good buddy Alex Jones and my hangover felt worse than that time in my super-smash-hit box office movie Terminator 2: Judgement Day when the T-1000 was bashing me against the wall with that giant machine and that other time in my super-smash-hit box office movie True Lies when Jamie Lee Curtis hit me in the face with a telephone EEYYAAARGHH™!!!!

And when I woke up the phone was ringing and it was my good buddy George Lucas and he asked me if I wanted to be the comedy sidekick in the new Star Wars movie that he's making, Episode VII, so I slammed the phone down in disgust EEEYYYAARRGGGHHH™!!!!!

And then Maria slapped me in the face for being a Republican EEEYYAAARRRRGGGHH™!!!!

Bill, I was having a really bad day yesterday, and I'm sorry for what I wrote.

You're doing a terrific job for us, and I won't forget the hard work that you've put in over the years when I am elected President of the Universe in 2012 (start counting down).

And any time you want to come around to wash my Humvee or cut the grass, you're more than welcome.

No comments: